Veterinarian training courses library : Dog / Endocrinology
Video time : 33 min + MCQInternal medicine General internal medicine Endocrinology
Video time : 32 min + MCQInternal medicine General internal medicine Endocrinology
- Hypoadrenocorticism or Addison's disease is a rare endocrine disease in dogs but lethal if not diagnosed early. However, it has a very good long-term prognosis once stabilization has been achieved.
- What types of hypoadrenocorticism?
- When to suspect Addison's disease in the dog?
- What diagnostic means?
- News on treatments
Video time : 41 min + MCQInternal medicine General internal medicine Endocrinology
- Hypothyroidism in dogs is an endocrine pathology inducing a wide variety of symptoms. Its diagnosis can be difficult in the presence of another disease.
- When to suspect hypothyroidism ?
- Diagnosis and "euthyroid sick syndrome"
- Treatment and follow-up
- Laryngeal paralysis: a manifestation of hypothyroidism
- Cushing's disease in dogs remains an endocrine pathology with sometimes laborious diagnosis and expensive treatment. It is associated with undesirable effects that can be harmful or even fatal in the medium term.
- When to suspect Cushing's disease?
- Which diagnostic tests? What is the origin (Pituitary? Adrenal?)?
- What treatments for what cause?
- Is it always necessary to treat?