Veterinarian training courses library : Birds / Internal medicine
- Endoscopy is a very valuable technique for the diagnosis, but also for the treatment of most avian diseases. It can be said that there is no modern avian medicine without endoscopy.
- Today's talk takes into consideration the instruments for avian endoscopy, and the main diagnostic techniques, both non-surgical, and which involve surgical access to the avian coelom.
- Beak injuries are common and often the solution doesn’t seem easy.
- In the talk of today, we face in a simple way, with some video-photographic examples, how to deal with the most common injuries of the beak.
- The final part considers the construction of two different types of beak prostheses.