Veterinarian training courses library : Dog / Behavior
DV Emmanuelle TITEUXVideo time : 25 min + MCQDipl. ECAWBMBehavior
- A short review of human-dog relationship concepts
- A short review of mammals reproductive strategies
- Is attachment a useful concept?
- How to propose recommendations for a secure human-dog relationship
DV Emmanuel GAULTIERVideo time : 28 min + MCQDipl. ECVBM-CABehavior Animal welfare/Laws
- How to sterilize a male dog?
- How to define benefits of gonadectomy in male dogs?
- How to define risks of gonadectomy in male dogs?
- How to propose recommendations for male dog’s owners?
- To be able to inform the owners about the different aspects of the law on dangerous dogs
- To be able to inform the owners if their dog is concerned
- To be able to inform the owners about what is going to happen during behavioural assessment
- To be able to inform owners about the constraints linked to owning a dog of category
- To be able to inform owners about the steps linked to the regularisation of a dog of category
- Determine the organic or behavioural uncleanliness
- Differentiate between types of uncleanliness (urinary and faecal) and determine their causes, and correlation with psychological pathologies.
- Analyze and correct the toilet training techniques implemented by the owners
- Determine the psychotropic drugs, environmental modifications and behavioural therapies, adapted to each diagnosis.