Wizzvet live veterinarian training courses : Dog / Neurology
- To become familiar with the most common tests used to evaluate the cranial nerves, during the neurological examination.
Thursday 20 April 2023
- To know the function and some of the anatomic pathway of the olfactory and optic nerves.
- Having a glance at how we can visualise them on advanced imaging.
- Knowing the most important pathologies that may affect the olfactory and optic nerves, their clinical presentation, their diagnosis, treatment and outcome.
- Examples of studies, case series and case reports of cranial neuropathies published in the veterinary literature.
14h00 (Time zone Paris) Duration : 15 min + 15 min MCQ / exchangeNeurology
Teaching goals available soon